- guidance on selecting, installing and maintaining a greenhouse
- recommended vegetables, fruit, herbs and ornamental plants for growing under cover
- practical advice on general care, harvesting, storage, propagation and pest control
- seasonal management guide
- step-by-step illustrations showing essential techniques
Alan Titchmarsh imparts a lifetime of expertise in these definitive guides for beginners and experienced gardeners. Step-by-step illustrations and easy-to-follow instructions guide you through the basic gardening skills and on to the advanced techniques, providing everything you need to get the most from your greenhouse.
The book was a birthday present and I have not yet given it to the person for whom I bought it so, sorry, I cannot review the book. Excellent service though from The Book People. Thank you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.