Nowadays, just having a website or an app is not enough. Potential customers aren t going to stumble across you by accident you need to employ digital marketing tools and techniques to help them find you and keep you front of mind, and have them coming back again and again.
Marketing your products and services online doesn t have to cost the earth. Lots of digital marketing activities can be done for free, or very little, and are very effective. You may also save costs for advertising in magazines, and creating, printing, and distributing brochures. Furthermore, there are no geographical boundaries on the internet you can target customers around the globe.
Digital marketing for businesses in easy steps guides you through the essential steps you need to take to set your digital strategy and get it right first time. It covers all the key digital marketing channels you should consider deploying to generate a larger, stronger, and a more loyal customer base. It covers:
- The fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Getting more from your website and getting your digital house in order .
- The social network sites where your customers are most likely to be active: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- The art of blogging to get customer loyalty.
- How to create and launch a powerful Content Marketing Strategy.
- How to use Search Engine Marketing to ensure customers find you and buy from you.
- How to measure and optimize the effectiveness of your digital marketing.
Whether you are new to digital marketing or want to rethink your strategies, this book is for you. Digital marketing is now essential for businesses don t miss the trick!
Table of Contents
- Introduction to digital marketing
- Content is king
- SEM & SEO
- The customer journey
- Customer profiling
- Marketing automation
- Building landing pages that convert
- Optimizing your website
- Google Analytics
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.