Laptops are an excellent option for seniors: they can be used anywhere, and with wireless technology, to surf the web and to keep in touch. This 8th edition of Laptops for Seniors in easy steps will help you get started and then show you how to get more from Windows 11:
- Master the new Windows 11 interface.
- Explore apps for fun and for functional tasks.
- Use MS Teams for video chatting with friends and family, and those essential contacts.
- Set widgets of interest and stay up-to-date.
- Enjoy online shopping, watching movies and TV, editing and sharing photos, and more.
- Share your laptop without giving up privacy.
- Learn the new computer health check options and keep your laptop in tiptop condition.
Even shows how to avoid ergonomic injuries while using your laptop so that you can enjoy your new laptop for a long time!
Table of Contents:
- Choosing a Laptop
- Around a Laptop
- Getting Up and Running
- Working with Apps
- The Online World
- A Digital Lifestyle
- On Vacation
- Sharing with Your Family
- Networking and Wireless
- Battery Issues
- System and Security
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.