Questions are carefully chosen to address core subjects for the KS2 age group, and finding the answers enables readers to advance through the story, learning more with every step they take.
Graphic illustrations and puzzles really bring these books to life, and a glossary explains key words and provides added reference.
Titles in this pack:
- Four Science Quest Books: Lost in Space (Astronomy)
- The Secret Formula (Chemistry)
- Fun Fair Fright (Physics)
- Amazon Adventure (Biology)
- Four Maths Quest Books: Escape From Hotel Infinity (Numbers)
- Attack on Circuit City (Statistics)
- The Island of Tomorrow (Geometry)
- Lost in the Fourth Dimension (Measurements)
- Four History Quest Books: Tomb of Terror (Ancient Egyptians)
- Race Through Rome (The Romans)
- Medieval Mayhem (The Middle Ages)
- Minotaurs Maze (Ancient Greece)
I bought this bookset for my grandson 's birthday and he is delighted with them.
Different themes, colourful, fun. Very different. Learning lots without knowing!
I can’t commentt as I bought the books as a gift for my friend’s son but he did ask for them so I am guessing he must like these types of books.
Quest Adventure Science Maths and History 12 Books Collection Set
I bought these for my eight year old granddaughter & she loves them
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.