Herbaceous perennials flower each year, dying down in the winter and springing back to life the following spring. They are central features in the landscape of a garden as they appear year-after-year and must be regarded as constant features. This book gives the expert view on the vast array of flowers available.
- creative garden ideas and border planting plans
- practical advice on care, maintenance and propagation
- illustrated A-Z profiles of recommended plants
- recommended plants for specific purposes, conditions and effects
- step-by-step illustrations showing essential techniques
Alan Titchmarsh imparts a lifetime of expertise in these definitive guides for beginners and experienced gardeners. Step-by-step illustrations and easy-to-follow instructions guide you through the basic gardening skills and on to the advanced techniques, providing everything you need to create beautiful flower borders in your garden.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.